- The Group shall be called the Regnum Crouch Group.
- The object of the Group shall be to govern the Regnum Shield Print and the Crouch Shield Digital Projected Images Competitions and to encourage inter-club cooperation.
- Membership of the Group shall be open to all photographic clubs and societies in West Sussex. Election or expulsion of a Club shall be decided at the Annual General Meeting or a Special General Meeting.
- The Group shall be administered by a Committee consisting of a Chairman, a Vice-Chairman, a Secretary and a Treasurer who shall be elected each year at the Annual General Meeting. The Chairman shall not hold office for more than two consecutive years.
- The Secretary shall convene Meetings as required and must call an Annual General Meeting each year as soon as convenient after the Crouch Shield Slide Competition. A quorum at the Annual General Meeting shall consist of one member of the Committee and at least one delegate from each of any five clubs. Resolutions shall be carried by a majority of those present and voting. The Chairman may give a casting vote in the event of equality in the voting.
- Each member club shall contribute such sum as shall be decided at the Annual General Meeting towards the expenses incurred as a result of the Group’s activities.
- Bankers for the Group shall be determined by the Treasurer and agreed at the Annual General Meeting. Cheques shall be signed by two Officers of the Group. The Treasurer shall ensure that accounts are prepared and audited annually and presented to the Annual General Meeting.
- Any alteration or addition to these rules can only be made at the Annual General Meeting or at a Special General Meeting, provided that one month’s notice of proposed alterations or amendments has been given in writing to the Secretary and circulated to all Clubs at least fourteen days before the Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting.
- A resolution to wind up the Group, or to distribute any assets of the Group, may only be proposed at a Special General Meeting convened for the purpose and may only be carried by a majority of not less than two-thirds of those present and voting.